Want to win a $50 Amazon.com gift card?
Want to listen to a "professional" podcast that won't put you to sleep? Join mother/daughter school safety experts and educators Dr. Amy Klinger and Amanda Klinger, Esq. for a series of irreverent and highly engaging discussions dealing with incredible, but true school safety incidents.
In the first three episodes we cover: a student who was suspended for 10 days for ‘liking’ an Instagram post, a case of helicopter parenting gone criminally wrong, and a teacher who usurped safety protocols partly due to the ‘risk of an ear infection’. You’ll have to listen to some of these stories to believe them!
The Educator’s School Safety Network (ESSN) would like to invite you to participate in the launch of the School Safety Free Period podcast and provide your feedback.
Three lucky winners will get Amazon gift cards for their efforts!
1. DOWNLOAD and SUBSCRIBE: to the podcast wherever you typically get your podcasts – iTunes, Google Play Podcasts, Stitcher, TuneIn, RSS feed, etc., or access the podcasts directly on this website by clicking here.
2. LISTEN: Check out one of the episodes (they’re short!) before September 1, 2017 and provide some feedback to ESSN. What did you like? Not like? What are your suggestions for future episodes?
- Email your informal review to firstname.lastname@example.org and your name will be entered into a drawing for one of three $50 Amazon.com gift cards.
3. SHARE: If you found the podcast to be worthwhile, share it with others:
- Like the Educator’s School Safety Network Facebook page
- Follow ESSN on Twitter
- Share the podcast with your networks in a Facebook post or tweet. Don’t forget the link www.eschoolsafety.org/school-safety-free-period and be sure to include the hashtag #SchoolSafetyFreePeriod (be sure your post is public, so we can find and count your entry!).
You can earn a drawing entry for each social network (Twitter, Facebook, Instagram)